VJLive P2P Living system bases on BLAST streaming engine which was developed by nagasoft.
VJLive is the P2P Live streaming system with high-performance UDP/TCP engine, supporting many streaming protocols, such as RTMP/MMS/TS, etc. VJLive can also substitute for FMS.
VJLive not only provides high-quality live broadcast to all users, but also can be added functions according to the different needs of various industries such as: the expression with dynamic interactive chat feature to facilitate exchanges between online users, and real-time statistics and load functions, programming feature to help users to easily manage the website, advertising systems, authorized encryption provide a guarantee for income and security of the enterprise; VJLive has 26 functional modules, to assist in broadcasting, education, Internet , enterprises and other users to make live broadcasts for the majority of viewers.The advantages include high fluency,HD broadcast,large scale deployment,bandwidth saving,supporting mobile phones,STB,TV bar and multiple broswer,etc
» version 3.0.1198.0 - posted on 2013-08-12
1.Postporcess can start when manually recorded task stop(asynchronous, not waiting). 2.Add interfaces for setting autoplay and interface modes in VJTVPlayer. Optimize recommended video interface.3.Fix test play, select channels, delete channels, release code and time shifting playback for VJSAC. Pop
» version 1.6.510.0 - posted on 2008-05-13
EULA - End User License Agreement
- This license gives you the right to install and use the software on a maximum of two computers, by one person.
- It does not give you the right to rent or sell computer systems on which the software is installed, or to rent or sell the software or part of it.
- The software is distributed "as-is" and no warranty of any kind is expressed.
- Nagasoft Productions and its suppliers retain all intellectual property rights in the software.
----- VJLive End User License Agreement -----
By clicking on "I accept" you agree to be bound by the following terms. If you don't, please click on "cancel", remove all copies and return the product to the place of purchase within 30 days of your purchase for a full refund.
1. PERMITTED USE AND RESTRICTIONS
You are granted one license to:
- install and use the Software on one computer.
- install and use the Software on a second computer, if this computer is normally used by the same person and the Software will not be used on both computers at the same time.
- make back-up copies of the Software for archival purposes.
This license does NOT allow you to:
- rent, lease, sell, lend, distribute, publish, bundle or sublicense the Software or any part of it.
- rent, lease, sell, lend or distribute hardware on which the Software is installed, unless specifically authorised by Nagasoft.
- electronically transfer the Software from one computer to another or over a network.
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
- modify the Software or create derivative works based upon the Software.
The foregoing license gives you limited rights to use the Software.
Nagasoft and its suppliers retain all right, title and interest, including all copyrights, in and to the Software and all copies thereof. All rights not specifically granted in this EULA, including International Copyrights, are reserved by Nagasoft and its suppliers.
You may permanently transfer your license to use the software to another party who will be bound by this agreement, provided you do not retain any copies of the software.
3. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holders' rights. As a condition to your agreement with Nagasoft, you agree that you will not use the Software to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.
Nagasoft warrants that the media on which the Software is furnished, if any, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Nagasoft offers no warranty of performance, express or implied, with regard to the licensed software and all accompanying materials. Nagasoft further disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the licensed software and all accompanying materials.
5. CUSTOMER REMEDY
Your exclusive remedy under the above limited warranty shall be, at Nagasoft option, either a full refund of the purchase price or correction of the defective software or media.
6. DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
You assume responsibility for, among other things, (i) the selection of the Licensed Software to achieve your intended results, (ii) the acquisition of other software (including any programming or operating system software) and/or equipment compatible with the Licensed Software, and (iii) the installation, use and results obtained from the Licensed Software. Further, for the express purpose of limiting the liability against Nagasoft, you agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Nagasoft SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED SOFTWARE, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF Nagasoft HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The software is protected by the copyright laws of the CHINA and other countries.
If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the